Maddox | Isaacson | Cisneros LLP’s Labor and Employment practice proudly represent employees throughout Nevada who have been victims of illegal wage practices, workplace standards violations and other unlawful conduct on the part of their employers. We are experienced in all aspects of state and federal labor law and are committed to defending employees’ rights and challenging employers’ illegal business practices. Maddox | Isaacson | Cisneros LLP’s Labor and Employment practice is able to handle class action and multi-plaintiff mass action cases involving:
- • Overtime and minimum wage claims
- • Misclassification of employees as “exempt” or “independent contractors”
- • Unreimbursed business expenses
- • Unpaid sales commissions
- • Forfeiture of vacation or paid time off
- • Denial of meal or rest breaks
- • Employment discrimination
- • Improper wage deductions
Maddox | Isaacson | Cisneros LLP litigates cases on behalf of employees across a broad range of industries, including retail, food services, medical, insurance, banking and securities, among others.
Please contact us for a free evaluation and assessment of your claim.